Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last minute Westport surf trip!


10.6.12 - 10.7.12


After the Downtown Throwdown rail jam** in Seattle on Saturday we decided to make an end of the summer surf trip to Westport, WA. So we packed up, headed out, and got into town around 11pm. Since all camp sites were closed by this time we began searching for a spot to camp in the dark. It was a task, but we managed to find a dirt path that was just wide enough to get my car deep into the woods. Since it was late we decided to just sleep in the car, Paul kicked the passenger seat back and Naima and I slept in the back of the car with the seats folded down. So I guess my Subaru sleeps three. 

**(Photo recap by Paul Stanley, if you don't already follow his photo blog you probably should) 


Rentals acquired! 


Met up with the rest of the dudes at the surf shop and rolled nine deep to the beach! The next day I thought my arms were gonna fall off, mad respect for the dudes that make it out past the break.



There's something behind me, isn't there...



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Westport to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete